CCCJ Spring Break
Canadian University Alumni Mixer
Join the CCCJ and alumni associations from various Canadian universities for a casual Spring Mixer hosted at BrewDog in Roppongi. The goal of this event is to promote more chances for members and friends of the CCCJ to meet with alumni from the various active Canadian university alumni associations in Japan. No RSVP, no cover charge. Cash bar in effect. For more information, please click here to read the event report of our last edition of the Almuni Mixer.
- Date: Thrusday May 19th, 2016
- Venue: BrewDog in Roppongi
- Time: 18:30 to 20:30 (CCCJ staff will be on-premise until 20:30, however guests are welcome to stay on after)
- Cost: no cover charge - cash bar
This event is organized by the CCCJ in association with the following alumni associations:
- McGill MBA Japan and McGill Alumni Association (confirmed)
- University of Toronto Alumni Association (confirmed)
- University of Alberta Alumni Association (confirmed)
- UBC Alumni Association (TBC)
- SFU Alumni Association (confirmed)
- University of Waterloo's Japan Alumni (TBC)
About the venue:
Based over split levels, BrewDog Roppongi boasts 20 taps pouring some of the tastiest craft beers in the world.
Having prepared meals for the likes of Johnny Rotten, Arnold Schwarzenegger and The Emperor of Japan, the house chef is now looking to create the perfect BrewDog menu, designed to accompany and compliment the abundance of flavours offered by our line-up of epic craft beers.
Visitors to BrewDog Roppongi will be greeted with a revolving & evolving range of awesome dishes!
Please take a minute and dowload our digital app, The Canadian and like us on our Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter accounts
May 19th, 2016
- Come and go as you please
- BrewDog Roppongi
BrewDog Roppongi 106-0032 東京都港区六本木5-3-2 齋藤ビル1F Roppongi 5-3-2-1F, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032 t: 03-6447-4160
- No entry charge; cash bar at venue