A Quebec Evening in Roppongi
Together, the Tokyo Quebec Delegation, and the CCCJ will be hosting a social networking event to celebrate recent collaborative efforts on the feature story of the Fall 2015 issue of our quarterly magazine, The Canadian. Covering topics such as investment, as well as economic and public affairs, and both culture and education, this article offers a deeper look into the activities carried out in Tokyo by the Quebec Delegation.
On this occasion, CCCJ members are invited to mix and mingle, at the Roppongi Hills Club’s Star Bar, the club's VIP bar - complete with a star lit ceiling and a view overlooking Shinjuku and Ikebukuro - at a discounted price of just JPY 4,000. Non-members are invited for the price of JPY 8,000. Tickets include admission to the event, a standing buffet, and free flowing beverages
- Date: October 22nd, 2015
- Time: 19:00 - 21:00 (doors open at 18:40)
- Venue: Roppongi Hills Club's Star Bar (upon arriving to the club, Roppongi Hills Club staff will escort guests to Star Bar)
- Registration/payment/cancelation deadline: October 20th, 2015 (please note that guests will only be added to the doorlist upon confirmation of payment; cash at the door is not accepted, and walk-ins will not be admitted)
- Dress code: Wear something blue! Also, please note club dress code and house rules: "A Smart Casual Dress Code will be applied. Please wear clothes that are suitable to the Club." No jeans, or sneakers, gents must be wearing a jacket.
Spaces are limited so you are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment!
Join us for a fantastic opportunity to discover Quebec in Tokyo, and for a chance to meet with the Québec Delegate General in Tokyo, Madame Claire Deronzier. Our Chamber would like to express thanks to the Tokyo Quebec Delegation for the opportunity to work together on both this event, and for their efforts and contribution to an excellent feature issue in our magazine.
Vegetable sticks, avocado dip
Glass noodle and barbecured pork salad
Smoked salmon, red onion, capers
Chicken breast, tomato and cucumber salad, sesame sauce
Fusilli and vegetable salad, basil mayonnaise
Assorted sandwiches, potato chips
Aqua pazza, braised fish, mushrooms, olives, tomatoes
Pan-fried shrimp and scallops, herb butter sauce
Tomato braised pork belly, roasted root vegetables
Hashed beef, steamed rice
Gratinated potato gnocchi, cream sauce, broccoli, parmesan cheese
Chocolate cake, petit choux, Mont Blanc
Jelly, macaron, cookies
Coffee or Tea
Beverage All You Can Drink; Beer, Wine, Soft Drinks
October 22 (Thu)
- 10:00 ~ 12:00
- Roppongi Hills Club
Roppongi Hills Club 51 fl. Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6151 tel: 03-6406-6001 fax: 03-6406-6002 For access details, see the following link: http://www.roppongihillsclub.com/visitor/dfw/en/access.html
- 4000 for members and friends of the Quebec Delegation; 8000 for non-members