Hiroshi Mikitani, Chairman and CEO of Rakuten, Inc.
The American Chamber of Commerce in Japan in cooperation with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan presents a lively discussion with commentary and reactions from Hiroshi Mikitani, Chairman and CEO of Rakuten, Inc., and other special guests.
- Jonathan Malamud, Project Leader, Insurance Committee Chair
- Royanne Doi, Lessons Learned from Hanshin, ACCJ Volunteer of the Year 2010
- Rebecca Green, Business Impact of Rolling Blackouts, Energy and Environment Committee Chair
- Jim Weisser, Business Continuity Planning, ACCJ VIce President
- Allan Smith, Promotion of SMEs, ACCJ President Emeritus
- Vicki Beyer, Pulse Survey of Foreign and Japanese Business Confidence, ACCJ Vice President
July 08 (Fri)
- 03:00 ~ 05:00
- Tokyo American Club
New York Ballroom (Lower Level)
- 5,000 (member) | 6,000 (guest) yen