We are pleased to announce that CCCJ members are invited to the Joint Chamber Event hosted by the American Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ACCJ)- Luncheon with Governor of Tokyo, Yoichi Masuzoe" City for the Ages: Governor Yoichi Masuzoe on the Magnetism of Tokyo" at Tokyo American Club on September 24.
- Date: Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Time: 11:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Venue: Tokyo American Club, B2 Manhattan
- CCCJ Member Fee: ¥5,000
- Extras: Meal Included; Simultaneous Translation will be provided
- Registration/Cancellation Deadline: Wednesday, September 16, 5:00 p.m.
In this lunchenon, Tokyo Governor Mr. Masuzoe will talk about various initiatives that his administration is undertaking to make Tokyo an even more vibrant and welcoming city to businesses of all sorts - foreign and domestic, to travelers from all over the world and most importantly to its very citizens, the people who make it the phenomenal place that it is.
In particular, guests will learn about important issues, such as:
- Revitalization of the economy through the strengthening of Tokyo as a Global Financial Center and a World Business Hub
- Enhancing Tokyo's strengths as a metropolitan and urban center
- Gearing up for the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games
*CCCJ would like to remind you the followings regarding this event:
- NOTE: This event is ON THE RECORD.
- NOTE: If you cancel after the stated deadline, the full meeting fee will be charged to your account. Sorry, no substitutions or walk-ins.
- NOTE: If you are driving to Tokyo American Club, please inform us in advance as arrangements must be made and a 1,100 yen parking fee will apply.
- NOTE: Japanese to English simultaneous Interpretation will be provided.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
- 11:30 - 1:30 p.m
- Tokyo American Club, B2 Manhattan
〒106-0041 東京都港区 麻布台2−1−2
- ¥ 5,000 (CCCJ member)