The CCCJ is pleased to announce that on December 11th, 2018 we will be hosting the annual Joint Chamber Bonenkai.
The CCCJ is pleased to invite you to our annual Joint Chamber Bonenkai, an end of year networking party which draws a diverse crowd of approximately 300 business people from domestic as well as international business chambers in Japan.
Guests this year are welcomed to Canada’s Embassy to Japan for one of the finest bonenkai parties on offer in Tokyo, complete with a grand standing buffet, free flow drinks, prizes and entertainment.
This is an overall great event for networking, making new friends, and maybe even developing a few new business leads with a chance to win great door prizes! Join us for the 2018 bonenkai, to avoid disappointment, make sure to buy your tickets soon, as they sell fast.
Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (CCCJ)
American Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ACCJ)
German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (AHK)
Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ANZCCJ)
British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ)
Netherlands Chamber of Commerce in Japan (NCCJ)
Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (SCCIJ)
Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI)
Greek Chamber of Commerce (GrCCJ)
Spanish Chamber of Commerce(SpCCJ)
Italian Chamber of Commerce (ICCJ)
South African Chamber of Commerce (SACCJ)
CCI France Japon (CCIFJ)
Câmara de Comércio Brasileira no Japão (CCBJ)
- Date and timing: December 11th from 18:00 to 20:30 - doors open for registration @ 17:45
- Venue: Canadian Embassy 4F
- Food and Drink: Buffet and Nomihodai
- Ticket price: JPY 8,500 (members); JPY 10,000 (non-members)
- Cancelation deadline: December 4th, 2018 (please note that guests will only be added to the doorlist upon confirmation of payment) *No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Please kindly bring your photo ID with you which may be requested to be produced at the Embassy’s guard’s station for security purpose
Please note that there may be a possibility that we have to turn the guests down under the following circumstances.
- Guests without a government issued photo ID even though their names are on the list
- Guests who come to the event without signing up beforehand
- Guests who come to the event on behalf of someone else
December 11 (Tue)
- 18:00 ~ 20:30
The Canadian Embassy to Japan Embassy of Canada to Japan: 7-3-38 Akasaka, Minato-ku Tokyo, 107-8503 Japan 在日カナダ大使館
- Member Price: ¥ 8500 Non-Members Price: ¥10000