DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTIFICATION!
The 23rd annual Joint chamber Bonenkai is sold out. To facilitate your entry into the Canadian embassy, please ensure that you bring and display your government issued photo identification.
The CCCJ is pleased to announce that on December 8th, 2016 we will be hosting the 23nd annual Joint Chamber Bonenkai.
The CCCJ is pleased to invite you to our 23nd annual Joint Chamber Bonenkai, an end of year networking party which draws a diverse crowd of approximately 300 business people from domestic as well as international business chambers in Japan. Guests this year are welcomed to Canada’s Embassy to Japan for one of the finest bonenkai parties on offer in Tokyo, complete with a grand standing buffet, free flow drinks, prizes and entertainment.
Last year's party attracted a lively crowd of guests from 10 different chambers of commerce. This year, we expect even more with 12 chambers of commerce participating and a very exciting prize draw full of great prizes, such as wine, dining vochers, and etc.
This is an overall great event for networking, making new friends, and maybe even developing a few new business leads with a chance to win great door prizes! Join us for the 2016 bonenkai, to avoid disappointment, make sure to buy your tickets soon, as they sell fast. For more infromation, please click here to read the event report of our last edition of the Joint Chamber Bonenkai.
Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (CCCJ)
American Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ACCJ)
German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (AHK)
Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ANZCCJ)
British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ)
Chamber of Commerce and Industry France Japon (CCIFJ)
Iceland Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ISCCJ)
Netherlands Chamber of Commerce in Japan (NCCJ)
Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (SCCIJ)
Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI)
Greek Chamber of Commerce (GrCCJ)
Ireland Chamber of Commerce (ICCJ)
- Date and timing: December 8th from 18:30 to 20:30 - doors open for registration @ 18:15 (To be confirmed)
- Venue: Canadian Embassy 4F
- Food and Drink: Buffet and Nomihodai
- Capacity: 340 people
- Ticket price: JPY 8,500 (members); JPY 12,000 (non-members)
- Cancelation deadline: December 1st, 2016 (please note that guests will only be added to the doorlist upon confirmation of payment) *No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Prize Draw starts at 20:00
- Please kindly bring your photo ID with you which may be requested to be produced at the Embassy’s guard’s station for security purpose
FULLY BOOKED! - Thank you everyone for your registrations. We look forward to seeing you on December 8th!
If you would like to be on our waiting list, please contact us at info [at] cccj.or.jp (subject: CCCJ%20Joint%20Chamber%20Bonenkai%202016)
December 8, 2016
- 09:30 ~ 11:30
- The Canadian Embassy to Japan
Embassy of Canada to Japan: 7-3-38 Akasaka, Minato-ku Tokyo, 107-8503 Japan 在日カナダ大使館
- JPY 8,500 (members); JPY 12,000 (non-members)