On July 1st, 2014, the CCCJ will be holding its Annual General Meeting at TMI Associates in Roppongi. CCCJ Members are encouraged to attend and participate in the important business planning of the Chamber.
1. Report on the Election of any Governors,
2. Annual Report from the Chair;
3. Approval of the audited financial statements for the preceding fiscal year;
4. Appointment of independent auditors or an audit committee of Members who are not Governors; and
5. Other business deemed appropriate by the Board or raised by any Member who has the right to vote.
Following the AGM we will be holding our Canada Day Party at either Roti in Roppongi. Capacity is limited, with a 50 person cut-off. Priority access will be granted to AGM participants.
July 01 (Tue)
23rd Floor, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, 6-10-1 Roppongi Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6123, JAPAN