The 2016 CCCJ Golf Scramble
Dear CCCJ members and friends,
May 27th, is the 15th Annual CCCJ Golf Tournament with an incredible array of prizes and a few surprises!
In keeping with other Canadian sports, this will be a team event with all teams vying for the honour of the CCCJ Golden Toque!
Cool Prizes: We are arranging some awe-inspiring prizes to pressure you to take your game to the next level! And, of course, the legendary CCCJ Trophy, along with the Golden Toque will be awarded to the best team, or least the winners! (Prizes will be announced soon!)
Other Cool Stuff: And if that’s not enough… every cart will be equipped with a cooler filled with beers (for medicinal purposes only) to heat you up, cool you down or to just to kick back and enjoy your day in the sun!
Arriving in Style: The official CCCJ Golf Party Bus will meet & greet you at none other than the Canadian Embassy, of course, with beer on board. (We’ll also have other drinks for those with more sense!)
Awards Party: An amazing buffet, with 'nomihodai', naturally, will be prepared in your honour. After whining and dining, you’ll accept your well deserved awards and then be whisked off once again on the Golf Party Bus to carrying on partying…
- Venue: Tsutsujigaoka Country Club (90 minutes from central Tokyo). Address below.
- Time: Tee time 9:30am. Bus leaves from Embassy of Canada at 6:30am (7-3-38 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8503, Japan)
- Tournament Cost: Only 21,000 JPY, which includes Golf Party Bus from Tokyo and back, beer, water, green fee, lunch, dinner, amazing prizes and a few other goodies! (Please note that there is no discount for not taking the bus)
- Teams: You are welcome to field your own team or to join one that needs a player.
- Local (Canadian) Rules: A one stroke penalty for high sticking, slashing and fighting.
After registering through the CCCJ website, please forward your event “Customer Order” (an automated receipt confirming your registration and payment method which you will receive by email after registering on the CCCJ website) to CCCJ Management Associate, //renaud.deronzier [at] cccj.or.jp">Mr. Renaud Deronzier, with the following subject line "2016 Golf Registratoin".
The CCCJ is proud to celebrate 40 years of Partnership with Air Canada, its longest serving Corporate Sustaining Member.
Please take a minute and download our digital app, The Canadian and like us on our Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter accounts
May 26 (Thu) to May 27 (Fri)
- 21:30 ~ 13:30
- Tsutsujigaoka Country Club
1570 Nashikizawa, Itakura-cho, Ashikaga-shi, Tochigi-ken Club Tel: 0284.64.0007 (Japanese) English Tel: 03.6450.1886/090.4662.8244 Official Japanese website: http://tsutsujicc.com General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org