CCCJ・McGill MBA Japan Gender Diversity 2nd Roundtable
CCCJ ・McGill MBA Japan Gender Diversity Roundtable Series
October 15, 2015’s Theme: Promoting Men's Ownership
Join the CCCJ on October 15 at the Roppongi Hills Club for the 2nd Gender Diversity (Womenomics) Roundtable session hosted by Akiko Kosuda - member of the CCCJ's Honorary Board of Advisors, Senior Advisor to the Japan PFI/PPP Association, and Tokyo Girls Collection Executive Committee Supervisor.
About this Session:
This session is part of the CCCJ's Gender and Diversity event and advocacy series which aims to catalyze and support Gender Diversity and Inclusion efforts by giving Roundtable participants a chance to discuss meaningful ways in which Gender Gap issues can be challenged. At the roundtable, we would appreciate all participants share their practices/experience/opinion on each agenda and discuss how it could be improved further to achieve the true gender equality.
Message from the Facilitator:
"Gender equality is a key driver for business success, and new opportunities, as everyone benefits in a gender-inclusive workplace. In striving for gender equality, both men and women need to be active. In fact, men are a great and necessary resource in advancing leadership opportunities for women in the workplace. Organizations can promote gender equality to male employees by providing men with women mentors, exposing men to male leaders who champion inclusion, and involving them in discussion groups on the subject".
- Date: October 15, 2015
- Time: 8:00am – 9:00am (discussion kicks off at 8:00 am sharp, breakfast will be served during this event)
- Venue: Roppongi Hills Club
- Cost: Free
- Confirm participation to admin [at] cccj.or.jp by October 7, 2015
- Ticket stock: 15
- Facilitator: Akiko Kosuda, CCCJ HBA
Confirmed Dates and Themes of the 3rd, 4th and 5th Roundtables:
- January 14, 2016: Supporting Women's Career Development (Please confirm participation to admin [at] cccj.or.jp by December 18, 2015)
- April 14, 2016: Changing Organizational Culture (Please confirm participation to admin [at] cccj.or.jp by March 18, 2016)
- July 14, 2016: Engaging Top Executives in Promoting Gender Diversity (Please confirm participation to admin [at] cccj.or.jp by June 17, 2016)
Please take a minute and like the CCCJ on our Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter accounts
October 15, 2015
- 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- Roppongi Hills Club
51 fl. Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6151 tel: 03-6406-6001 fax: 03-6406-6002