• This is a CHARITY EVENT! All the proceeds will go to Team NADIA to support their continuous work in the affected areas of the great Tohoku earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011.
• The event will be canceled in case of bad weather.
• Party time is from 1pm until 6 but you can come early or later if you want, just check the venue map and look for us in the park.
• Meeting time is at 12:45pm and 1:45pm at JR Harajuku station, Omotesando exit, right in-front of Newdays convenience store.
• Please wear a red shirt so we can easily find you, and you can easily find us.
• Reservation is not required. Please just show up!
For more information follow the link here: http://tokyogaijins.com/upcoming/hanami.html
March 31 (Sun)
- 04:00 ~ 09:00
- Minimum Donation of 500 yen