The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan is pleased to be hosting the Maple Leaf Gala on November 2, 2018 to celebrate our members' contributions to the Canada-Japan business community. This flagship event will include honorary guests such as Her Imperial Highness Princess Takamado of the Japanese Imperial Family and the Ambassador of Canada to Japan Ian Burney. This year marks the 39th Maple Leaf Gala, which is the biggest event in the Canada-Japan business community. This year's Gala also marks the 2 year mark before the 2020 Olympic and Paralympics Games are held in Tokyo, a significant milestone for Japan and all of us in this community. "Vision 2020", signifies the Chamber's dedication to this milestone for Japan and contribute as a business community with our Japanese partners.
We invite all members and guests to celebrate this grand occasion. In addition, the Gala Committee has prepared an evening of prizes, performances, and some of the best Canadian food products and wine for our guests.
Location: Tokyo American Club (2-1-2 Azabudai, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
Date: Friday November 2, 2018
Dress Code: Black tie event, Male: tie, suit, tuxedo; Female: evening dress or formal kimono
Cancellation deadline: 17:00 Friday October 25, 2018
Information on tickets and sponsorship packages are available below.
The CCCJ Maple Leaf Gala is a prime opportunity for companies, governments, and other business entities to treat their important clients and/or partners and employees to an evening of top-notch food and drink, and entertainment, at one of Tokyo's premier venues. Gala Sponsorship options furthermore provide contributing entities with a chance to showcase their support of the Canada-Japan business relationship at what is largely considered the flagship Canada-Japan community event.
To become a sponsor, please contact: Jim Zhang at jim.zhang [at] cccj.or.jp
A Gold Sponsorship of JPY ¥1,000,000 will include the following:
1. Three Tables (of 10 seats, named after your company)
2. Half page advertisement in the event program
3. Recognition in Chairman’s remarks
4. Invitation to a VIP reception
5. Logo projected prominently on screens during event
6. Company logo on website dedicated to the event
7. Video Interviews *Optional*
8. Heavenly Vines Wine Set *Optional*
A Silver Sponsorship of JPY ¥600,000 will include the following:
1. Two Tables (of 10 seats, named after your company)
2. Quarter page advertisement in the event program
3. Invitation to a VIP reception
4. Logo projected prominently on screens during event
5. Logo on dedicated event webpage
6. Video Interview *Optional*
A Bronze Sponsorship of JPY ¥300,000 will include the following:
1. One Table (of 10 seats, named after your company)
2. Logo printed in the event program
3. Logo projected on screens during event
4. Logo on dedicated event webpage
5. Invitation to a VIP reception
A 2020 Sponsorship of JPY ¥150,000 will include the following:
1. 2 Event Tickets
2. Invitation to a VIP reception
3. Logo printed in the event program
4. Logo projected on screens during event
5. Logo on dedicated event webpage
6. 15 raffle tickets
We are also accepting door prize and silent auction prize sponsors, please feel free to contact me if you are able to support.
Please let us know if you have any dietary restricitions.
marie.ohashi [at] cccj.or.jp
Tokyo Investment Research Services Inc.
Canadian Olympic Foundation Canada Japan Sports Council
Grand Prize Sponsor
|Gala Event Flyer||8.78 MB|
November 2, 2018
- Tokyo American Club B2
2-1-2 Azabudai, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Members: JPY 27,000; Non-members: JPY 30,000