Making Location-Based Digital Marketing Work - joint event with the ACCJ
Mobile has changed our world and is changing marketing as we speak, but that is only half of the story. Neil van Wouw, CEO of digital media company Vanten K.K., and CCCJ Governor, will address the ongoing evolution of our digital horizons, how this is constantly affecting both business in Japan and across the globe, and where we can go if we harness these changes. Learn about the missing link between the digital present and future, and how this will have a substantial impact on not just the marketing landscape, but the real world around us!
- Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- Time: 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Venue: Tokyo American Club, B2 Manhattan
- Speaker: Neil van Wouw, CEO, Vanten K.K.
- Member Fee: ¥3,900
- Extras: Meal Included
- Sign-up: please e-mail Ms. Ayako Nakano - anakano [at] accj.or.jp
- Registration/Cancellation Deadline: Thursday, May 7, 5:00 p.m.
This presentation will cover:
- How and why the digital landscape is about to go through its biggest change yet
- How marketing will change as a result
- The big mistakes (almost) everyone is making with location based media now
- Where you can use location based media now?
About the Speaker:
Neil van Wouw is the CEO of Vanten K.K., a digital media company based in Tokyo. Vanten created the first cloud platform for digital signage in Japan, as well as the game changing Android based signage, Otegaru Net, that quickly and easily turns any display into your own digital media channel.
For more information about the speaker, please click here.
Please take a minute and like the CCCJ on our Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter accounts
May 12 (Tue)
- 03:00 ~ 05:00
- Tokyo American Club
〒106-0041 東京都港区 麻布台2−1−2