Interested in taking on new graduates, but worried about making the wrong decision on full-time hires?
Come learn from Internship professionals how Internships are not only an important hands-on experience for undergrad and graduate students before they officially enter the workforce, but also a valuable tool for employers in recruiting high potential performers, if properly planned and implemented. Internships allow employers to “test drive” the Interns and greatly mitigate the risk of hiring untested new graduates.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan with the British Chamber of Commerce in Japan invite our Members and guests to participate in this strategic HR focused evening seminar session.
For those looking to partake in a social gathering; following the event we have arranged a special rate with the Roppongi Hills Club on the 51st floor for a post-seminar networking session.
- James Yellowlees Ph.D., President, Global Daigaku.com
- Trond Varlid, President and Co-Owner, EMC Quest Corp. K.K.
- Professor Nobukatsu Nishimura, Professor of Foreign Studies at Bunkyo Gakuin University
- Mr. Kaj Burema, Intern at Philips Electronics in Tokyo
November 15 (Tue)
- 09:30 ~ 12:00
- TMI Associates, 23rd Floor
Roppongi Hills, Mori Tower.
- 2,000 (member) | 3,000 (guest)