Canada’s last RWC game was unfortunately cancelled due to the devastating force of Typhoon Hagibis, which slammed into the Eastern Coast of Japan just in time on the evening of October 12th, but even so, the teams - both Canada and Namibia - clearly did excellent work even in the absence of a game by volunteering to help with recovery work in both Kamaishi and Miyako!
Some of them stayed on an additional day to spend an afternoon with local players and families to celebrate Kamaishi’s rugby heritage.
The CCCJ was proud to be part of making this happen.
We look forward to continuing to support Tohoku and build on the sports centered connection we now have with Kamaishi... This is the new beginning of Kamaishi- Canada relationship!
Let's celebrate with CCCJ’s Team Canada for a dinner discussion of how we maintain momentum through the Olympics, Paralympics and beyond!
- Date: November 20th, Wednesday
- Time: 19:00 to 20:30 (90 minutes)
- Location: Tregion Port
- Fare: Tohoku-inspired!
- Style: All you can eat and drink
- Cancelation Deadline: November 18th, 2019
- Please note that guests will only be added to the attendance list upon confirmation of payment
- No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Any cancellation prior to the deadline will be subjected to processing and administrative fees.
*Please note that after 20:30 drinks are available on cash bar*
November 20 (Wed)
- 19:00 ~ 20:30
- Tregion Port
東北酒場 トレジオンポート Tregion Port 〒107-0052 東京都港区赤坂3-12-18 第8荒井ビル2F
- Member/ Non-member price: ¥5,500