On June 22, the CCCJ will be holding its Annual General Meeting at the 4F of the Embassy of Canada to Japan. We encourage all CCCJ members to attend and participate in the important business planning of the Chamber. It is also a great opportunity to meet the newly elected Board of Governmors and new members!
18:30 ~ 19:30 Annual General Meeting
19:30 ~ 20:30 Networking Reception
1. Report on the Election of any Governors,
2. Annual Report from the Chair;
3. Approval of the audited financial statements for the preceding fiscal year;
4. Appointment of independent auditors or an audit committee of Members who are not Governors; and
5. Other business deemed appropriate by the Board or raised by any Member who has the right to vote.
*Please RSVP below. There is no cost to attend just the Annual General Meeting.
We will be holding a Networking Reception for members to meet the new governors as well as new members. The ticket for the reception includes food, beer, wine, and soft drinks.
Capacity is limited. Priority access will be granted to AGM participants.