Joint Chamber Seminar: "Cool Japan Fund"
On April 13, the CCCJ will host a Joint Chamber Seminar targeted for foreign business communities in Tokyo, presented by Mr. Nobuyuki Ota, CEO of Cool Japan Fund, and Mr. Nao Kodaka, Co-Founder and CFO of Tokyo Otaku Mode. This will be an informative event including speaker sessions at Oscar Peterson Theatre of the Canadian Embassy and a Q&A followed by casual networking. This event is suitable for any Japanese or non-Japanese companies, organizations or individuals who are interested in learning about Cool Japan Fund, expanding their businesses and adopting or promoting Japanese commodities overseas.
- Date: April 13 (Wednesday), 2016
- Time: 17.00 to 19.00 (Door opens at 16:45, Seminar 1 by Mr. Ota, CEO of Cool Japan Fund: 17:00-17:40, Seminar 2 by Mr. Kodaka of Tokyo Otaku Mode:17:40-18:10, Q&A: 18:10-18:30, Networking: 18.30- 19.00)
- Venue: Oscar Peterson Theatre of the Canadian Embassy / Reception in B2 Lobby
- Ticket: Member ticket 2,700 yen and non-member ticket 3,700 yen including soft drinks (oolong tea, juice or water)
- Registration Deadline: April 10, 2016
- Please kindly bring your photo ID with you which may be requested to be produced at the Embassy’s guard’s station for security purpose
- Seminars and Q&A will be conducted in English
About the speakers:
Mr. Nobuyuki Ota is the CEO of Cool Japan Fund, a public-private fund with the aim of supporting and promoting the development of demand overseas for excellent Japanese products and services. Since 2013, the fund has successfully invested in 13 projects (as of February, 2016), for example, a Paris-based company selling and promoting authentic Japanese regional craft products in Europe, a Green tea café business in North America and an overseas “Japan Channel”. At this seminar, he will introduce the fund in detail and talk about future directions.
Mr. Nao Kodaka is the Co-Founder and CFO of Tokyo Otaku Mode which has been invested by Cool Japan Fund since 2014. Tokyo Otaku Mode markets Japanese Otaku cultures including anime, manga and other unique items worldwide through their Facebook page and online shops where consumers can learn about newest trends, be entertained and purchase their original products. At this seminar, he will talk about his experiences utilizing the fund, share useful insights on e-commerce and give tips for taking advantage of available resources in Japan to develop their businesses overseas.
Make sure not to miss this great opportunity to learn about Cool Japan Fund, ask questions and network with other ambitious business persons in Tokyo!
To see the event report of our last seminar, please click here.
détails de l'événement
- 2,700 JPY for Chamber members/商工会議所会員 （Please indicate your Chamber name when registering/お申込の際に、商工会議所名をお知らせください）
- 3,700 JPY for non-members/非会員