The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan is a member-driven organization. We work together with our partners to provide valuable and actionable information, business and social contacts and exposure to the Canadian community in Japan and Japanese businesses interested in Canada.
New and Useful Business Contacts
Our members come from a over 35 business sectors and come from dozens of different countries. But they all have one thing in common; a keen interest in Canada-Japan commercial and trade relationship.
With many regular and well-attended social and business networking events you can make new connections, gather insight and share experiences with a wide range of professionals.
Exposure and Promotion
Through your listing in the CCCJ’s print and online membership directory, via social media, our magazine and website, you’ll be able to promote your company, products and services to our membership and beyond.
Members are also referred first when enquiries are received for products and services by the Chamber and Chamber members.
Practical, informative and topical seminars and guest speaker events will help you maximize your knowledge and augment your potential in the Japanese market. Our regular communications program includes our CJU Update Service, a quarterly publication (The Canadian), e-bulletins, website, social media and an annual membership directory.
An Opportunity to Participate
Participation on one of the CCCJ’s committees is an excellent way to support the development of the Chamber, to meet new people and develop new skills. The CCCJ encourages its members to be involved with the Chamber and have hands-on involvement in the development of the Chamber and work for the benefit of our members.
Tailored Content and Events
The CCCJ works with our partners to develop tailored content (available in print and online) that highlights companies, sectors and expertise. We also partner with Chamber members to develop events to increase their visibility while providing valuable information to other Chamber members and the general public. If you are interested to know more about how we can partner, give us a call.
What You Will Receive When You Join the CCCJ
- VIP events (for corporate, small business and professional members).
- Access to regular events at member rates (including Ambassador briefings, breakfast speaker series, guest speaker luncheons, annual golf tournament, Maple Leaf Ball, Bonenkai, Shinnenkai and more).
- Access to Joint Chambers events, extended to CCCJ members from fellow Chambers.
- Access to Canadian Chambers events in Asia.
- Special business and government briefings.
- A listing in the annual Membership Directory.
- A profile page in the online Membership Directory, and CCCJ online members account.
- A quarterly magazine - The Canadian.
- Periodic bulletins on key issues facing business in Japan.
- Joint chamber networking opportunities in Japan business briefings, access to government policy makers and business confidence surveys.
- Specially designed, attractive Canada-Japan lapel pin.