As a member of the CCCJ, you and your company have access to information and contacts, and opportunities for involvement and exposure in the Canadian community in Japan.
You can also promote yourself and/or your company and maximize your knowledge in your dealings with Japan and Canada with the CCCJ and its many resources.
New and Useful Business Contacts
Our members come from a variety of industries and are of different nationalities, but they all have in common a keen interest in the Canada-Japan business and trade relationship.
The CCCJ is a participation orientated organisation where our members actively support each others activities and interests.
With many regular, well attended networking events you will not only just make new connections but be able to gather insights and share experiences with a range of industry professions.
Exposure and Promotion
Through your listing in our annual print and online membership directory, and via social media online presences, you’ll be able to promote your company name, products and services to our membership and beyond.
Members are also referred first when enquiries are recieved for products and services, by the Chamber and Chamber members.
Practical, informative and topical seminars and guest speaker events will help you maximize your knowledge base and augment your potential in the Japanese market. Our regular communications program includes our Daily Bilateral Business News Service, a quaterly publication (The Canadian), e-bulletins, website, social media channels and an annual membership directory delivering this knowledge over a range of channels and formats.
An Opportunity to Participate
Participation on one of the CCCJ’s committees is an excellent way to not only support the development of the Chamber, but also to meet new people and develop new sets of skills. The CCCJ encourages its members to be involved with the Chamber and work collectively to all members' overall benefit and have hands-on involvement in the development of the Chamber.
What You Will Receive When You Join the CCCJ
- VIP events (for corporate, small business and professional members).
Access to a regular events program at member rates
(including Ambassador briefings, breakfast speaker series, guest speaker luncheons, annual golf tournament, Maple Leaf Ball and more).
- Access to Joint Chambers events, extended to CCCJ Members from fellow Chambers.
- Access to Canadian Chambers events in Asia.
- Special business and government briefings.
- A listing in the annual Membership Directory.
- A Profile page in the online Membership Directory, and CCCJ Online Members Account.
- A quarterly magazine -The Canadian.
- Periodic bulletins on key issues facing business in Japan.
- Joint chamber networking opportunities in Japan Business briefings Access to government policy makers Business confidence surveys.
- Specially designed, attractive Canada-Japan lapel pin.