Mining Investment Seminar
Mineral Resources Opportunities in Canada
November 4, 2015
at the Embassy of Canada
The Embassy of Canada to Japan is organizing a Mining Investment Seminar on November 4, 2015. The seminar is being organised in partnership with the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec, with the support of the Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (JOGMEC).
The seminar will be an opportunity for Japanese companies interested in investing in mining companies in Canada to hear directly from potential partners and learn about future business opportunities.
During the seminar, the Canadian companies will each make a brief presentation to introduce their company, their resources and the type of investment that they are seeking. After the seminar presentations a B2B Exchange and Networking Luncheon will take place, during which the participants will have a chance to speak with the presenters to obtain more detailed information.
The seminar will focus on the following resources:
• Base metals (Cu and others)
• Rare earths and metals
Registration Opens： 09:00
Seminar Start Time： 09:30
Date: November 4, 2015
Location： Embassy of Canada, 7-3-38 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8503, Japan
Map Link： http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/japan-japon/assets/images/map_tokyo...
• 09:00 – Registration at the Oscar Peterson Theatre (B2)
• 09:30 – Seminar begins
• 09:30 – Opening Remarks by H.E. Ambassador Mackenzie Clugston
• 09:40 – Presentation by Provincial Representatives (TBC)
• 10:00 – Company Presentations
• 12:30 – Seminar Ends (TBC)
• 12:30 – B2B Exchange session and Networking Luncheon (4th Floor South)
• 15:00 – B2B Exchange session Ends
Confirmed Canadian mining company participants include:
• Copper North Mining Corp. (www.coppernorthmining.com; copper; Yukon) presentation by BiBa Kaihatsu Development Inc.
• Kaizen Discovery Inc. (www.kaizendiscovery.com; copper; Nunavut)
• Silver Phoenix Resources ((http://silverphoenixresources.com; gold, silver, copper, lead; BC)
• Ram River Coal Corp. (www.ramcoal.com; coal; AB) presentation by HFC Advisory Group
• Oceanic Iron Ore Corp. (www.oceanicironore.com; iron ore; QC) presentation by BiBa Kaihatsu Development Inc.
• Matamec Explorations, Inc (www.matamec.com; rare earths; QC)
• Pele Mountain Resources Inc. (www.pelemountain.com; rare earths; ON)
• Nemaska Lithium Inc. (www.nemaskalithium.com; lithium; QC)
• Northern Graphite Corp. (www.northerngraphite.com; graphite; ON）
• Zenyatta Ventures Ltd. (www.zenyatta.ca; graphite; ON)
Company profiles and short form presentations will be available here: http://sky.geocities.jp/kanadatoshishigen/eventpage.html
To confirm your participation or for further information please contact Tokyo.firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 03-5412-6254.
＊ The deadline for registration is October 28th.
＊ Simultaneous interpretation will be provided.
＊ Participation is free.
＊ Parking is not available.
＊ Please bring your photo ID for security purposes.
＊ Private B2B meetings may be booked in advance, subject to availability.
＊ As space is limited, participants will be registered on a first-come first-served basis.