McGill Forum & Shinnenkai 2016
The McGill Alumni Association of Japan (MAAJ) and the McGill Japan office are pleased to announce and invite CCCJ members to the 2016 McGill Japan Forum & MAAJ Shinnenkai.
- Date: Thursday, January 14th, 2016
- Time: Doors open at 18:30, Forum --- 19:00 - 20:00, Shinnenkai --- 20:00 - 22:00, Nijikai --- as necessary
- Venue: Tokyo American Club, Montreal Room
- Cost: 6,500 yen via Peatix, 7,000 yen at the door
- For event inquiries: Please contact Ms. Noriko Ishida <email@example.com>
- Event registration: To register for the event, click the following link: http://peatix.com/event/136926
The topic of this year's McGill Japan Forum is "New Wave of Globalization of Japanese Companies" and will be a panel discussion (in English) on the globalization of Japanese corporations and current challenges for Japanese corporations in the global economy. How is it different from past rounds of internationalization? What effects will it have on companies and employees?
- Ryo Hirooka, CFO, Hoya Corporation
- Francois-Xavier Leinhart, Senior Managing Corporate Officer, LIXIL Corporation, CEO LIXIL Kitchen Technologies
- Quentin O'Mahony, General Manager, JAL CAE Flight Training
This will be followed by the MAAJ Shinnenkai where you network and share your thoughts on globalization. Food and four drink chips are included in admission. Further drink tickets may be purchased at the door for JPY 500.
Guests and members of the general public are welcome. You may attend either the Forum or the Reception or both.
Purchase in advance to save JPY 500. Tickets will be JPY 7,000 at the door.