Diners Club ALB Japan Law Awards 2012
7 June 2012 | The Ritz Carlton Tokyo
- Sumptuous gala dinner, free flowing wine and beer
- Japan's leading investment bankers, solicitors, in house counsel, barristers, judiciary and business leaders
- Winners announced and invited on stage to collect their awards
- Live entertainment
- Dramatic awards ceremony to reveal winners
- Diners Club ALB Japan Law Awards 2012 will be held on 7 June and once again recognises the excellence and outstanding achievements of Japan's leading law firms and in-house legal teams as well as the top deals and dealmakers of 2011.
The Awards attracts over 200 of Japan's most influential solicitors, in-house counsel, investment bankers, judiciary and CEOs, who assemble to celebrate with the winners as they accept their awards on stage. The event is the culmination of the months of intensive research that precede this important event. Winner information remains confidential until the awards ceremony itself, where they are revealed over a gala black-tie dinner.
The ALB Japan Law Awards is the most important event on the legal industry calendar in 2012.
Price of table/seat includes:
- Cocktail reception
- Three-course gourmet dinner
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
- Gala black tie award ceremony announcing the winners of each award
Registration for Diners Club ALB Japan Law Awards 2012 is now open. Please download the reservation form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +65 6333 0900.
For more information, please contact Lucinda at:
+65 6870 3305 or email@example.com.