CCCJ ・McGill MBA Japan Gender Diversity Roundtable Series
January 14, 2016's Theme: Supporting Women's Career Development
Join the CCCJ on January 14, 2016 at the Roppongi Hills Club for the 3rd Gender Diversity (Womenomics) Roundtable session hosted by Akiko Kosuda - member of the CCCJ's Honorary Board of Advisors, Senior Advisor to the Japan PFI/PPP Association, and Tokyo Girls Collection Executive Committee Supervisor.
About this Session:
This session is part of the CCCJ's Gender and Diversity event and advocacy series which aims to catalyze and support Gender Diversity and Inclusion efforts by giving Roundtable participants a chance to discuss meaningful ways in which Gender Gap issues can be challenged. At the roundtable, we would appreciate all participants share their practices/experience/opinion on each agenda and discuss how it could be improved further to achieve the true gender equality.
Message from the Facilitator:
"Organizations that support women’s career development talent are able to attract, develop, and retain female talents. Programs that organizations can offer to nurture the career development of their female staff include but are not limited to: offering flexible working hours, providing mentoring, and implementing diversity hiring programs and D&I (diversity and inclusion training) training programs. While some companies and organizations have made significant efforts to forward the development of their female employees, we’re still decades away from true gender equality".
- Date: January 14, 2016
- Time: 8:00am – 9:00am (discussion kicks off at 8:00 am sharp, breakfast will be served during this event)
- Venue: Roppongi Hills Club
- Cost: Free
- Confirm participation to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 11, 2015
- Ticket stock: 15
- Facilitator: Akiko Kosuda, CCCJ HBA
Confirmed Dates and Themes of the 3rd, 4th and 5th Roundtables:
- April 14, 2016: Changing Organizational Culture (Please confirm participation to email@example.com by March 18, 2016)
- July 14, 2016: Engaging Top Executives in Promoting Gender Diversity (Please confirm participation to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 17,2016)
Please take a minute and like the CCCJ on our Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter accounts
Please confirm participation to email@example.com by December 18. E-mail subject heading should read [Registration Request] [CCCJ ・McGill MBA Japan Gender Diversity Roundtable Series]
We thank you in advance for clearly indicating the sessions in which you wish to participate